Does anyone else ever get tired? Like… I don’t know how to describe it. But like you don’t want to do anything but what you’re already doing.
Like I had a lot of plans today.
I was going to
- Get leotard for a photo shoot tomorrow
- Practice yoga when I got back
- Do my course registration
And these aren’t even hard things. But then I went out this morning and when I got back I had problems getting into hostel (it’s a really long story so I’ll type it in another blog post when I’m feeling up to it) so I did try to do my course registration. I ended up waiting for my course adviser for about an hour but he never showed.
So I decided to try my luck on getting back into hostel. As I was heading back, I bumped into my friend so we went to get lunch. Then I managed to get back into hostel but I couldn’t leave again because I didn’t want to risk another run-in with the porters.
I did practice yoga for about 10 minutes but then I gave up because I wasn’t really feeling up to it.
Technically, I attempted everything on my to-do list but I didn’t actually achieve anything.
Now, I’m wallowing in bed, watching YouTube videos and starving because I ate over 8 hours ago and I can’t go out to buy food because I may not be able to enter the hostel again and I can’t even have a pity party because what’s a party without food?!
And I feel kinda lazy even though I know all of this isn’t my fault (I mean the hostel thing is kinda my fault… I’ll talk about it later)
So, to make myself feel better, I shall make a list of things I’m doing now that make me happy:
- My roommates aren’t around so I have the whole room to myself
- Funny YouTube videos (sWooZie, Paint and JelloApocalypse are the ones I’m watching right now)
- Drarry fanfiction
- Really good music on 8Tracks
- Great aesthetics on Tumblr
- I can access Instagram on my laptop so I’m not missing out on as much as I thought I would
- Free WiFi which makes all this possible
- I get to do a shoot and have a free lunch and see my ssiter so I’m really looking forward to all that
- MyTrendingStories wrote to me on the blogging thing and I think it’s a great idea and I’d love to join in
Yup. Pretty great.
Also, two posts in one day. Go me!
What are you doing right now? How was your day? Do tell me all about it?